We have finally been able to make some much needed improvements in our yard. We started with getting fence posts installed a couple of weeks ago. We were going to get concrete poured on our side yeard the following week, but had to put it off a week because of SNOW - urgh! But Mother Nature finally cooperated, and we got our concrete last Thursday, followed by the rest of our fence on Monday. Hopefully we can get the rest of the concrete (a patio in the back of the house) poured in the next few weeks.
Enzo LOVED the big concrete truck. He started off in awe, and maybe a little overwhelmed, and didn't do much more than stare at it.
Our neighbor Melissa came over and took pictures of Enzo and I on the big truck, but he still wasn't so sure about everything. He just kind of sat there in a stupefied daze.
It wasn't long, though, before he was repeatedly shouting "truck" at the top of his lungs and was running all over everywhere, getting into everything and trying to help.
He, of course, had to get dirty. Here he is showing me his handful of concrete.
By the end of the afternoon, it was all I could do to keep him from leaving his hand and foot prints all over the wet concrete.
I tried to keep him contained in his stroller as much as possible, where he got to eat his dinner outside while watching Daddy work.
I'm sure, with his dirty hands and face, that he got to eat a little bit of concrete as well.
After the big truck left and Enzo had said his goodbyes, "Bye-bye truck!", I tried to keep him and his cousins entertained in the back yard, where Grandpa's little truck was parked.
All in all, Enzo loved his day of trucks.
Why can I not figure out how to follow your blog?! I know I'm a spaz, help me!
ReplyDeleteLook at your super cute busy bees background and you know how to post a video. You must share your vast knowledge with me!
Here's to better weather for home improvements! Hopefully I will see you on Saturday at the 5K- I'll be the one looking like I might pass out at the end of the bunch.