Monday, October 18, 2010

Family in California

The last couple days of our trip were spent with my family.  On our third day at Disneyland, my mom and sister came to watch Enzo and Xander while their mommies and daddies had an adult day at Disneyland.  The fun was short lived, however, because Enzo didn't cooperate.  Enzo hadn't been feeling well since before the trip.  We found out later that he did have a double ear infection again like we thought (we had taken him to the doc before we left, who said he was fine).  Combine that with fevers, cutting new teeth and being on vacation for a week, he just couldn't handle going with strangers. We hadn't been gone two hours when I found out that Enzo had been crying the ENTIRE time.  So I got to go hang out with my mom until Enzo went to bed that night.  He wasn't much happier for me, but I was so sad that my mom and Stacy had to miss out on how much fun he can be.  He was so grumpy that we didn't even get any pictures! Thank you so much Mom, for coming to hang out with my grumpy baby and letting us have an adult day - even if Enzo didn't cooperate!

The next day we just relaxed at the hotel. 
We tried to go swimming, but it was short lived because it just wasn't quite warm enough.  Enzo's little feet turned purple!
I had taken Enzo swimming before, but it was James' first time - so I took pictures while they played together for a few minutes.
The last night of the trip we got to see my mom again when we went to my Aunt Kaye and Uncle Paul's house for dinner.  I had a great time visiting with my family - it definitely wasn't long enough for me. Unfortunately, Enzo wasn't much better that night either.  I was able to snap a couple pictures of Enzo playing with his second cousins, Walker and Emmett.  Walker was so great to play with the little boys and keep them entertained.

No comments:

Post a Comment