Monday, October 4, 2010

Learning to Move

 Enzo's starting to move around - he loves to stand up on things - and if they're low enough, like the laundry basket, (or more commonly, mom or dad's lap) he can pull himself up. 


 And with someone's help, he can even walk around. (Sorry for the video quality - that's what you get with a cell phone.)








He's also getting pretty close to crawling, although he doesn't get very far.  I sat him down to take a picture, and before I could even snap a second one, he started moving. On your mark....

Get set.....

Go!

And then when he realized that he didn't quite know how to go forward, he turned on the tears! He's like his mom - not very patient with himself in learning new things.
All this moving around is lots of fun - except when I'm out somewhere without a high chair and I have to try to feed him.  Give him another week or two, and this kid is going to be into EVERYTHING.  We love it though.  He's so much dang fun!

He's also learning to do a few more things with is hands - like waving and clapping.  Hopefully soon he'll learn some of that sign language I'm trying to teach him.

No comments:

Post a Comment