The last time Enzo came to Thanksgiving Point with his cousins, I wasn't there, but I heard that he refused to ride the horses and cried when they tried to put him on one. This time, knowing how timid he can be around animals, I didn't get him a ticket. So while Calan and Carrie went to stand in line to ride the horses, Enzo and I looked at some other animals and played some games. Enzo got some treats for playing games like hairy horseshoes and pumpkin toss, and we looked at the ducks and pigs. He spent the majority of his time pushing his own stroller, which he loves to do whenever he gets the chance. But for that, he got thrown in jail (or Jay-yul, as he likes to say.)
After busting out of jail,
we stumbled upon the horses, where we found Carrie and Calan still waiting patiently at the back of the line. Enzo wanted to join them, so we stood in line for a while. The lady behind us in line had an extra ticket, so we decided to try the horses again. When we got to the front of the line, Enzo didn't want to ride a horse - but he did pick a nice PONY he was willing to try.
He wasn't quite sure at first, but loved it by the end.
Even though we didn't really see any pumpkins, we frequently get to hear about "CarrieCalCal pumpkins tractor" and "Enzo ride it pony."





No comments:
Post a Comment