Thursday, November 3, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

Neither James or I is very big on celebrating holidays, but I was inspired by pumpkin patch pictures I saw many other people doing, so I decided to jump on the band wagon and take Enzo to the pumpkin patch. When I told him we were going to get pumpkins, I think he thought we were going back to Thanksgiving Point, because he kept asking to ride the tractor. Unfortunately, he didn't get to ride one, but he did get to sit on one.
Before we made it to the pumpkins, we got distracted by the escapee-goat who kept climbing in and out of the pen.  Enzo was even brave enough to pet him.
After we looked at the goats, we had to play with the wheelbarrow.  We didn't need one to carry our one little pumpkin we were getting, but that didn't matter.
We soon abandoned the wheelbarrow in search of the perfect pumpkin.
We got a little distracted by other things.
But we were eventually able to pick out the perfect pumpkin.
 Enzo then got to take his money and pay for his very own pumpkin.

All in all, it was a fun adventure and I'm glad we decided to join the club and visit the pumpkin patch.

No comments:

Post a Comment