We made the big announcement back in October when we went to Disneyland with James' family. I know it's just a little bit later that I'm finally posting it on here, but better late than never I guess.
Enzo wore his "brother" shirt and if you asked him "Enzo, what does Mommy have?" He would tell you "Baby tummy."
We have since had two ultrasounds, which have informed us that....
IT'S A GIRL!
So now if you ask Enzo, he'll tell you that Baby Sister is in Mommy's tummy. Thanks to a "helpful" name suggestion from Grandpa, Enzo thinks Baby Sister's name is "Sister Sally" (pronounced "Sowie".) He used to think it was pretty funny, but now he really thinks that is her name. I watched a friend's newborn for a couple of hours last week, and Enzo spent the whole time calling her Sister Sally. The other day we were riding in the car and he said "Sister Sally sit there (pointing at the seat next to him). Enzo hold hand." I think he's going to be a pretty good big brother. Once, I found him in the office/storage room, sitting in his old car seat. I asked him what he was doing and he informed me he was playing with Baby Sister.
In addition to Sally, Enzo has creatively come up with a few other names of his own. One day we sat in the car and I asked him what we should name Baby Sister and he said, "Sister Cweem (clean)-up! Ha ha ha ha." He really thinks he's pretty funny sometimes. He has also suggested that she be called Booger, Grandma, and others that I can't remember. We have no ideas on what her name will really be, but one thing is certain - Big Brother is NOT choosing his sister's name.
So, I am officially 22 weeks and 3 days. "Sister Sally," is due April 14, 4 months from tomorrow. Here are a couple of pictures from her 20 week ultrasound.




So exciting! And too cute about the names. :) Congrats!
ReplyDeleteOh my Heck. Congratulations! Is this what you do in your spare time now you are not working? hee hee I hope all is well! Why do I not have your email? Send me a note angeequ@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteTake care!!