Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Jamaican Cruise

This post is even more out of date than the last one.  Between that and the fact that I felt pretty awesome at the time because of morning sickness, I think I'll let the pictures mostly speak for themselves.  Back in September (I think?) James and I went on a cruise to Jamaica with our friends Dustin and Sara.

Our ship:
The view of Miami from the ship:


Top deck of the ship:
Sunset:
















Ice carving on deck:



Pirates in Grand Cayman:

View of Jamaica when we arrived:

Our typically Jamaican tour guides:


Climbing Dunn's River Falls:









Hanging out on the beach in Jamaica:







Playing Phase 10 , which is what we did for most of our free time on the cruise 
(Someone even popped his head in and asked us if we were Mormon, because why else would we be sitting in the library playing some weird card game instead of out gambling and drinking):


2 comments:

  1. Oh I am so jealous! I need a vacation! So glad you were not plagued by "severe vomitosis"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that brings back memories for me. Looks like you had fun. Hang loose, Man. No problem.

    ReplyDelete